Vent of a goat addict

chandasue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
She's sweetening the deal with an unrelated buckling for an amazing price! I can tell she's a GAE... I have to think about it but it's SOOO tempting.

Oat Bucket Farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh you should definitely get teh buckling too! That way you won't have to worry about who you will breed them to next spring. And since LaManchas are awsome, its hard to have too many :)
yuckyuck1.gif

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
*Dreaming of Goats and Sheep*-- if I get extra doelings this year I'll let ya know ;) You know you love my spotted Alps :love

chandasue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oat Bucket Farm said:
Oh you should definitely get teh buckling too! That way you won't have to worry about who you will breed them to next spring. And since LaManchas are awsome, its hard to have too many :) http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d166/oatbucket11/yuckyuck1.gif
I think I probably will... Buck service is such a pain to coordinate. But I have to run it by DH first. He'll probably go for it though. :fl

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
rebelINny said:
*Dreaming of Goats and Sheep*-- if I get extra doelings this year I'll let ya know ;) You know you love my spotted Alps :love
Hahaha I wish I could get one, but my mom is still against it :barnie :he :duc If I could have them, I would have one of your chocolate and white alps and an oberhasli from my friend!!!!!!

chandasue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
"Goat Addict Enabler" :lol:

Edit to add that DH is on board with getting the buckling too! WOOT!

Oat Bucket Farm

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
chandasue said:
Edit to add that DH is on board with getting the buckling too! WOOT!
That is wonderful! Now you will three wonderful babies to love and a buck to breed the girls to in the fall:)