Waiting for Bella to kid!!!

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Lorrie77 said:
Not low copper, he has free choice of mineral lick that contains copper!
Can't wait for baby pics!!

Love Billy! He is a cutie. Is it a lick or a soft block? If it is a lick, he could have a copper issue and you may want to switch to either the soft block or loose minerals. He does look to have an orange tinge in his coat.

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Pearce Pastures said:
Lorrie77 said:
Not low copper, he has free choice of mineral lick that contains copper!
Can't wait for baby pics!!

Love Billy! He is a cutie. Is it a lick or a soft block? If it is a lick, he could have a copper issue and you may want to switch to either the soft block or loose minerals. He does look to have an orange tinge in his coat.
It is a soft block, and I think the lighting had a lot to do with the orange tinge in the picture.

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my baby girl Bella Rose

6953_2012-08-02_154734.jpg

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Poor little girl sure is looking uncomfortable lately :( I hope it will be very soon :fl

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Was hoping to post a picture of her now and maybe some one could tell me their guess on how much longer we have to go :caf

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
She looks like she has had enough:) Very pretty! People here make better guesses as to when the goats are due with standing pictures from top and behind. Particularly of the does girly parts and of the udder:)

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Okay here are pictures from today! Any guesses on how much longer are welcome :)

6953_2012-09-11_163516.jpg

6953_2012-09-11_164030.jpg

6953_2012-09-11_163932.jpg

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sorry they were not very clear :(

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
According to our dates she has a couple more weeks, or more. Was the earliest she was in with a buck the beginning of May? From those pictures I was going to guess a week or so, but she is giving me mixed signals, her belly to me looks pretty big and maybe even a little low, but her udder and girl parts are telling me a couple weeks still. Maybe a big belly full of babies?

Lorrie77

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
According to our dates she has a couple more weeks, or more. Was the earliest she was in with a buck the beginning of May? From those pictures I was going to guess a week or so, but she is giving me mixed signals, her belly to me looks pretty big and maybe even a little low, but her udder and girl parts are telling me a couple weeks still. Maybe a big belly full of babies?
We separated her from our Buck at the beginning of may because we suspected she might be pregnant, and they have been separated ever since, so it could be any time from now until the end of this month, so soon, very soon! Looking at her today and feeling her ligs, I am thinking maybe in the next couple of days, ligs are almost non detectable ;)