Wanted Urgently: Small, gentle sheep as companion. Ontario Cty. NY

Thistlefield

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
My 8 month old Finnsheep ewe's companion and my beloved pet wether had to be put to sleep on 12/9. I am urgently looking for a small, gentle sheep for the little ewe.

She is disabled and requires a docile friend. Please respond with any ewes, lambs or wethers that you think might suit.

I put Ontario County, NY in the subject line but can also be surrounding areas. I must be able to transport sheep in my extra large dog carrier in the back seat of my little car.

Thank you.

Thistlefield

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I just returned from the local humane society and a beautiful Shetland ewe picked me. I'm waiting to see if I am an approved home but hopefully things will go well. I'm hopeful and she's just lovely!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Thistlefield said:
I just returned from the local humane society and a beautiful Shetland ewe picked me. I'm waiting to see if I am an approved home but hopefully things will go well. I'm hopeful and she's just lovely!
Ohhh I hope everything goes well ! :weee

2seth2

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thistlefield said:
:fl