Welcome To BackYardCows.com !

pokacow

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcomes! Rosie is a Dexter, just my size to handle! We are close neighbors, I live in the neighborhood behind the Grange off Old Buckley Hwy! What a small world! Jody

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Jody, So you are in Buckley Meadows? Can't be any closer then that. When you get Rosie...I'd love to see her. :weee

pokacow said:
Thank you for the warm welcomes! Rosie is a Dexter, just my size to handle! We are close neighbors, I live in the neighborhood behind the Grange off Old Buckley Hwy! What a small world! Jody

pokacow

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Why yes I do!! Which house are you on the hwy? I try never to use 410 so always use SBH. Been watching the corn at Maris...do you think it will be high enough this year for the cornmaze? Gonna be hot today so off to water! Jody

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hey Jody,
I live on 260th Private RD.. Same side as Maris only closer to Haugen. When you drive by Haugen coming my way look in the back, theres a farm with white fencing and our house is a tan/grey with a white porch. there is an arbor in the front of the walk. We have 15 acres. On 260th follow all the way back to the iron gate. Our name will be on the brick pillar! Our road is near the Water wells for Buckley,
Have fun in the water! Are you going to Tapps lake for the day? We used to live on Tapps Island...what a great state we live in!! :weee

Maris' corn is tiny....but they'll have pumkins for sure
Chris

natapple

Just born
Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here but I found you on byc and I couldn't believe that their is a bycows I love cows and I raise cows in FFA.:D

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome.gif

Latest posts