Welcome to the herd!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We have gained quite a few new members this morning and I expect there to be a lot more. So, I'm going to say :welcome to the herd to everyone here as keeping up with individual welcomes may become difficult!

:welcome to the herd! We hope you enjoy it here. :)

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Do we have a new Site? I'm off one day and I thought I was in the wrong place. But I have to say It looks like a great one!!!!!! :thumbsup

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
m.holloway said:
Do we have a new Site? I'm off one day and I thought I was in the wrong place. But I have to say It looks like a great one!!!!!! :thumbsup
Yes, it's new. Today is the first day. It includes a whole range of animals all with their own sub-forums.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy mackerel has it changed here!! I still like the old forum but I guess I will get used to the sudden change on here. At least I can still log in with my old username and password.

And of course, :welcome to all you new members!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Holy mackerel has it changed here!! I still like the old forum but I guess I will get used to the sudden change on here. At least I can still log in with my old username and password.

And of course, :welcome to all you new members!
It changed overnight! The announcement was made yesterday that it would be coming. Nifty got things together pretty quickly.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
It changed overnight! The announcement was made yesterday that it would be coming. Nifty got things together pretty quickly.
I was going to wait a few days, but I was pretty excited and had a big enough break late at night to do all the work, so I put the forum in maintenance mode, put on my headphones, and plowed through it last night. :D

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well you did some heavyduty plowing in getting the site ready over nite.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Now we need to get this disking done so we can plant the field! :D

Latest posts