Welcome to the herd!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
ok ill bite how meny acres do yall have to disc.
Nifty, how many are there? :lol:

I meant the forum. You know, Plowed through the work last night, next is disking, etc.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
There is an empty 1.5 acre lot behind our house that was just tilled (the disc attachment to the guys tractor was in use elsewhere). I paid the guy on the tractor a little extra to come to our side an till up our tiny yard (since there is no fence yet between the properties). Took him 10 mins to do what would have taken me hours, if not days to do with a walk behind tiller.

Yup, I did a TON of tech / web / forum plowing last night. The forum ground is also tilled and there is dust in the air, but the seeds are planted and things are taking root and sprouting! :D

miss_thenorth

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well, I for one love the changes, I know alot of you weren't up for it, but I think I will be using this forum much more now. Thanks Nifty.

Herd Crazy Lady

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
:frow Hello all. I have wandered over once or twice before from the BYC site but since you've changed to make it more appealing to the "not as into cows" crowd, I've decided to take the plunge & register.

I was wondering if Nifty ever sleeps? or is he a machine? :lol: Just kidding. You are amazing Nifty, soon you'll own the internet forum universe at the rate you are going.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Herd Crazy Lady said:
:frow Hello all. I have wandered over once or twice before from the BYC site but since you've changed to make it more appealing to the "not as into cows" crowd, I've decided to take the plunge & register.

I was wondering if Nifty ever sleeps? or is he a machine? :lol: Just kidding. You are amazing Nifty, soon you'll own the internet forum universe at the rate you are going.
I have to wonder about the sleep bit too. He must be one of those who don't need alot of sleep.

Latest posts