What kind of pig is this?

CESpeed

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Can you post a pic directly to the website? In the meantime you can check www.thepigsite.com and see if you can find him/her. And God bless you for rescuing the poor thing.

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Heya as was mentioned on your other post, that link isn't working. If you want to show a picture you'll need to either unlock the facebook privacy settings or post it to this website via the upload button up top.

Bedste

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry about the FB pics not working.

I uploaded a few.

She is a girl..... she has some teeth.... but still will "suck" a bottle if you work with her... she did eat some soft watered down dog food this morning.... she poops real firm and pees just fine... She is very sweet and weighs 6 lbs. What is she and can you tell aprx age from these pics? What should i be feeding her? What kind of pig is she? THANKS

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Looks like a pot belly. She's probably about 3-5 weeks old so she is technically of weaning age but I would keep her on milk for another 2 weeks or so. Give her some pelleted food to try. Also things like yogurt, cheese, cooked scrambled eggs. She's a growing girl and you want to keep her protein/calcium up. If you are going to keep her and want her to eat a wide variety of foods then you'll need to start giving them to her her now in small doses. Only one new thing every 48hours or so in my experience.

Bedste

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
thanks ----- I think she is adorable and I wll start feeding her different things every other day or so...... She loves her bottle