armageddon

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Did I say I was looking forward to following your page?:D

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
OK lets see the picture!!

Be warned!! These people will tell you you must have more than one goat. They ARE herd animals you know!!

The people on this site are all goat obsessed. Present company included.

DonnaBelle

armageddon

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well...here's her teat, she was not too please with me trying the get backside...

Her teats right now, are MUCH smaller than they were last week when we brought her home. She had been on a pasture with another baby goat (not hers) and I don't know if she was being milker or not.....but they have shrunk up considerably. I didn't even think of milking her becuase she was so pregnant and she didn't seem to happy about the move.

She is more relaxed now....she comes to me willingly and eats grains from my hand....I need to get a collar for her so I can tie her for a few moments at time....so she get used to being tied and touched......recommendations here are warmly welcomed!!

4183_mayteat2.jpg

armageddon

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
4183_may2.jpg

And here is the goat....I dont know how long but SOON I will have more than one goat....there is NO DOUBT she is pregnant, she is huge. I will be way suprised if she only has one baby in there....she does have an ewe for company...the guy said she was pregnant too but if she is she is very small.....and VERY skittish....

:p are these the same people as the chicken enablers over on BYC??? Over 50 chickens later??? THOSE enablers??? LOL!

armageddon

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
4183_mayteat2.jpg

Okay here's a better pic....I think I might have one from last week... sorry, newbie issues.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
armageddon said:
Did I say I was looking forward to following your page?:D
Thank you :D

Yeah, her teats would be considered small to the serious milkers on here. I say there's no shame in small udders and teats!!! :lol:

And I don't think the goats multiple as quickly as the chickens do ;)

eta: oh, and she definitely looks boer to me

armageddon

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Well, I have to admit they look SMALL to me now....they were so long and fat last week, as long as hot dog and fatter....

:hu I dunno, I know nothing....

Here's a pic of her from behind and from the top......

4183_mayback.jpg

4183_maytop.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone! :love

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
She is a nice looking doe, Boer does don't milk as long as a dairy doe would. And she may be hard to milk. Since prices are up on boer goats, you maybeable to make a good sale and use the money to buy a dairy goat.