What should i name my bunny

sonnythebunny

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I got the bunny,
she was kept in a apartment fed only fruit.
there where only a few droppings in her cardboard litter box
but she is doing quite well and eating and drinking,
and i have taught her 2 tricks, standing up and putting her paws on my arm (which is how she asks to be held)
the names are on post #9

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's hard to say from the pictures just what color she is. She is definitely broken patterned, but those blue eyes tell me she's also Vienna marked, so no, she's not showable. Sounds like she'd make a nice pet, though.

therealsilkiechick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
blue eyes is only showable in blue eyed white. it is hard to say color by pics maybe a broken cream/fawn color. i think the asking price is crazy. for a non showable pet i'd not pay over 15 for it.

mama24

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I would call that color broken red, but I also would not pay more than $15 for her, maybe 20. But $40 is crazy for a non-showable rabbit!

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
mama24 said:
I would call that color broken red, but I also would not pay more than $15 for her, maybe 20. But $40 is crazy for a non-showable rabbit!
I think this was in California, in an urban area...

sonnythebunny

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
i am taking pictures, I read a little about being Vienna marked, does it have to have white toe nails to be Vienna marked?

therealsilkiechick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
it is not vienna marked because i don't see vienna markings on it(looks like a duch pattern it can be a full pattern or partial looking) she looks normal broken pattern. it is a vienna carrier because it is blue eyed. no.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
therealsilkiechick said:
it is not vienna marked because i don't see vienna markings on it(looks like a duch pattern it can be a full pattern or partial looking) she looks normal broken pattern. it is a vienna carrier because it is blue eyed. no.
I beg to differ; look again. There are no colored markings on the shoulders. While brokens sometimes don't have color there, I'd expect to see at least a couple of small spots on one with as much color further back as this one has. The feet would be white in either case, so no real help there. A normal broken pattern has color on the nose, this rabbit hasn't got a nose marking. While that can happen on normal brokens, it is a bit unusual for a rabbit with that much color on other parts of its body to not have a nose marking. I think it doesn't have a nose marking because of the broad blaze that most Vienna marked rabbits have. ;)

sonnythebunny

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I need a name for her (pretty sure it's a her, i checked) here is the list of names
Fawn
Fern
Cream
Latte
Kiwi

or if you have any other ideas

sonnythebunny

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
7661_the_bunny.jpg

she/he does have white toenails, do the eyes look stormy blue?