What will she look like in two more months?! *Babies are here, page 3

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:lol: How much longer? Waiting on my girls and none are that big yet, even my doe that always has trips!
Can't wait to see these gorgeous babies of yours.

PotterWatch

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Her udder looks much larger to me today though there are no other signs of impending labor so I don't think she is done yet. Getting closer though! She doesn't want me anywhere near her rear end to check ligaments. Every time I head that direction, she runs off.

3a1bd02c.jpg

7fdbff33.jpg

Moony is also progressing well. Her udder is growing along with her belly. She is due sometime next month. She too doesn't want me messing about with her to check on things. I guess I can't blame them. :p

b25af974.jpg

PotterWatch

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Well, that bigger udder she showed yesterday was in fact the only sign of impending labor. She had two little kids about six hours after I posted those last pictures. I still can't believe she only had two, and two not very big kids at that! They are very cute, one buckling, one doeling. The buckling has elf ears which was a surprise to both myself and the breeder who said she has never had an elf-eared kid before.

The little girl who looks just like one of our older bucklings:
f898c1f6.jpg

The elf-eared boy who has been named Dobby:
c1a0865c.jpg

Mama Sneeze and the babies:
00134a31.jpg

Mzyla

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Very pretty babies and what a big udder! My Lamancha FF doesn't have such a huge udder :(
Congratulations!