Where to order a farm sign?

dianneS

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think my DH and I finally came up with a name for our farm. Now we need a sign on the property.

We have a local guy who does gorgeous carved wood signs at $35 a letter (around $500 total!) and that is too steep for us at this time (maybe some day :fl ) For now I need an inexpensive sign maker, but not too cheap looking.

Anyone know of any online sign makers that are inexpensive yet attractive?

CYGChickies

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Probably a printed or stamped metal sign would be cheaper. They make those cute log signs that usually have a family name in them--those are probably fairly inexpensive. You could always handpaint a sign temporarily. BYC sometimes has offers from people who make farm signs. I know this is a month-old question but wanted to try to help! Good luck!

CYG

goodhors

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Check with a local sign or graphics company. They aren't carved wood, but they
don't need payments to pay for it either!

Have you got a layout idea of what you want? Those folks can make the oval
shapes signs or a square one with an oval or square outside frame look for the lettering.

They can do ANY kind of printing, all sizes of letters, reflective surfaces, copy or
find an equine or tree, whatever you like for your farm logo.

We had to have our trucks lettered to show ownership because of their size. The
local Sign company did an EXCELLENT job for us. Horses in the logo are black, but
will reflect light at night for being very visible in the parking lot at a show. Price was
very reasonable.