Who else is also a member on BYC?

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi my name is Shayna and I'm a BYC addict. Due to the BYC upgrade, I am currently lost. I tried hanging out on facebook but it just wasn't the same. I am *not so* patiently awaiting for the new BYC to be up!
I have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 4 pot belly pigs, as well as paint silkie chickens and guinea fowl.

(same username on BYC)

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I think the BYC being down might be great for BYH! We're enablers, here, and I am sure many poultry keepers want or already have other livestock :D

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Stacykins said:
I think the BYC being down might be great for BYH! We're enablers, here, and I am sure many poultry keepers want or already have other livestock :D
Yes... I've always kind of wanted a couple small goats, and all the goat posts are NOT helping.

mstricer

Just born
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm the same on both. Didn't know I had register on all, dah, so I'm on way over to SS now, Bye see you all
Michele

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:bun :ya I do like these cute little cows... but where are the pig and goat ones?? :bun :ya

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Shayna said:
:bun :ya I do like these cute little cows... but where are the pig and goat ones?? :bun :ya
This forum started as BackYardCows...then the goats took over :lol: We'll have to work on Nifty to get some more diverse smileys for all the forums ;)

Shayna

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Oh, that explains it! I didn't know this used to be BackYardCows. Well, they are fun little cow icons!

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm kla37 from BYC. Used the same name 'cause I'm just not original. I love the little cow smilies! :frow :ya :bun

Latest posts