Willow Breeze Farm Kidding Watch. Blu kidded see last post :)

willowbreezefarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention that both of my does kidded alone with any assistance from me or a vet. Both are pygmys and first time mothers so I had to brag a little ;)

GOATBOOTS

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late but congrats! :clap I am so jealous. I love wattles! I wish we had them.

willowbreezefarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks! But I only have one that has wattles. Its weird cause the sire had them and only one of his kids were born with wattles.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
willowbreezefarm said:
Thanks! But I only have one that has wattles. Its weird cause the sire had them and only one of his kids were born with wattles.
Both Diva and Kingston's (twins) sire and dam have wattles...Kingston is the only one of the twins that got them.

willowbreezefarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
elevan said:
willowbreezefarm said:
Both Diva and Kingston's (twins) sire and dam have wattles...Kingston is the only one of the twins that got them.
isnt that just odd :) Its funny how that works. Blu's doeling is so quiet compared to Binkys twin boys.
Oh by the way forgot to say that Binkys boys were being little bullys to the new girl. They even try to take on my Nigerian Dwarf doe who is 4 years old! They got some guts at a week in a half old! :p

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
willowbreezefarm said:
elevan said:
willowbreezefarm said:
isnt that just odd :) Its funny how that works. Blu's doeling is so quiet compared to Binkys twin boys.
Oh by the way forgot to say that Binkys boys were being little bullys to the new girl. They even try to take on my Nigerian Dwarf doe who is 4 years old! They got some guts at a week in a half old! :p
I'm actually kind of glad that Diva didn't get them. Don't get me wrong I love wattles. But her look is just so sleek. She's a show stopper imo, just gorgeous. Even masked out so that she is wearing eye liner and blush :D

willowbreezefarm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
elevan said:
willowbreezefarm said:
elevan said:
I'm actually kind of glad that Diva didn't get them. Don't get me wrong I love wattles. But her look is just so sleek. She's a show stopper imo, just gorgeous. Even masked out so that she is wearing eye liner and blush :D
She sounds beautiful! Do you have any Pics??

Latest posts