Winter Kidding Watch =) Aspen's Turn Pics Pg 59 ALL DONE

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Some friends that used our Togg boy on their doe emailed today....they got a doeling from him....that makes 3 girls and 0 boys for him.
I can send him over to talk to Rider if you want....

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My first doe just kidded last night and we have a set of triplet bucklings, so no help from me. Hope everyone stays healthy for you.

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Well, he's paying for it this coming breeding season with only three does to cover. But, Chip...poor Chip, who doesn't deserve it, somehow got skipped completely over and will be spending the summer all alone with only the company of the other bachelors...maybe he'll get lucky this fall again.

Heading out to get pics of the new BOY before I have to go grocery shopping in preparation of this (say it with emphasis) WINTER STORM... :rolleyes:

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Woulda been a keeper doe...dangit! Blue eyed, too...

Jolene's buck:
jolenebuck004.jpg

jolenebuck003.jpg

themrslove

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Oh he is too pretty to be a buck!!! Poor little guy.
Congrats on the healthy baby, though!!!! That is always a blessing! :celebrate

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
I think I have a little reprieve before Java and Marybelle kid, then mid Feb I start up again. Java even might have taken on a 5 day heat, her udder just isn't there yet.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on all the babies!! Off to bottle feed TWENTY THREE babies....:woot

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
All those babies are still at your house? :th :ep I don't know how you do it. One is more than enough for me.

Even though you have had a lot of males, they sure are good looking!

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Yep, that's how many I have HERE right NOW. Three were supposed to leave tomorrow, but look at the weather! Two left over the weekend or I'd have 25. It takes me longer to bottle feed than it does to feed the whole farm! But they're tons of fun :p they WUB ME.