Wolf Rp ~Mountain Pack~

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Not trying to be mean or offensive, but the first page is a COMPLETE copy of what I have on SnowPack. I don't mind that you created another wolf RP, but to copy and paste everything pretty much word for word? The camp and territory descriptions? The Pack positions? How can this be MountainPack if you pretty much took everything from SnowPack?

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
Not trying to be mean or offensive, but the first page is a COMPLETE copy of what I have on SnowPack. I don't mind that you created another wolf RP, but to copy and paste everything pretty much word for word? The camp and territory descriptions? The Pack positions? How can this be MountainPack if you pretty much took everything from SnowPack?
Did you read a lll of it. She says she took it from you. She credited it to YOU!

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Did you read a lll of it. She says she took it from you. She credited it to YOU!
Yes, I read through it. But that doesn't mean she can use it without even asking. I spent a lot of my spare time working on those descriptions so that they could be unique and different then even the SnowPack that 44Wolves created. I didn't spend all that time on it just for others to copy it onto another site.

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
And no, she mentioned that it was the same thing as SnowPack. Which isn't crediting it to me.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
And no, she mentioned that it was the same thing as SnowPack. Which isn't crediting it to me.
Then she credited it to snowpack. Wrong no. Boo chill out. She has the right

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
I put several hours of hard work and thinking into the page, I'm not gunna sit around while others copy it for their own uses. Although, I don't really expect you to understand, seeing as you tried to create another horse RP even after several people said no.

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
I put several hours of hard work and thinking into the page, I'm not gunna sit around while others copy it for their own uses. Although, I don't really expect you to understand, seeing as you tried to create another horse RP even after several people said no.
That wasn't even me! Boo just leave please your gunn a get the thread closed

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
DuckLover2399 said:
That wasn't even me! Boo just leave please your gunn a get the thread closed
mhmm, I have no intention of staying. My comment was directed it pekinduck<3er, not you. Since I obviously can't speak to her on the forums without someone inturrupting I will PM her instead.