Wolf Rp ~Mountain Pack~

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
Not trying to be mean or offensive, but the first page is a COMPLETE copy of what I have on SnowPack. I don't mind that you created another wolf RP, but to copy and paste everything pretty much word for word? The camp and territory descriptions? The Pack positions? How can this be MountainPack if you pretty much took everything from SnowPack?
Not trying to argue Boo, but all packs have those positions in real life. There are the alpha female and male, the guards, hunters, but there probably isn't a herb-wolf :lol: in real life , pups and pup-mothers. i see that you have resolved the matter and i was just commenting.

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
bella1210 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
pekinduck<3er said:
Im sorry i understand how you feel i will change it at once and thnx ducklover :) I meant to put something saying that this was made by chickiebooboo but i will change it right now ok im sorry can you forgive me? :fl :hide
Of course I can pekinduck<3er, if you make MountainPack unique and different the SnowPack. :)

See ducklover2399? Your inturruption was not needed, it has been worked out. From now on, I respectfully ask you to stay out of my business.
anyways ChickieBooBoo you had the right to tell her that i would have stood up for you if i was on when this was going on you had the right to be mad at her because this was your thread you you worked hard on it
yah well atleast she wasnt mean :)