Wolf Rp ~Mountain Pack~

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
horsecrazychicklovingkid said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Not trying to be mean or offensive, but the first page is a COMPLETE copy of what I have on SnowPack. I don't mind that you created another wolf RP, but to copy and paste everything pretty much word for word? The camp and territory descriptions? The Pack positions? How can this be MountainPack if you pretty much took everything from SnowPack?
Not trying to argue Boo, but all packs have those positions in real life. There are the alpha female and male, the guards, hunters, but there probably isn't a herb-wolf :lol: in real life , pups and pup-mothers. i see that you have resolved the matter and i was just commenting.
Yes, but I'm sure there is more then one way to explain them. I changed it quite a bit from 44Wolves's version.

horsecrazychicklovingkid

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Not trying to be mean or offensive, but the first page is a COMPLETE copy of what I have on SnowPack. I don't mind that you created another wolf RP, but to copy and paste everything pretty much word for word? The camp and territory descriptions? The Pack positions? How can this be MountainPack if you pretty much took everything from SnowPack?
Not trying to argue Boo, but all packs have those positions in real life. There are the alpha female and male, the guards, hunters, but there probably isn't a herb-wolf :lol: in real life , pups and pup-mothers. i see that you have resolved the matter and i was just commenting.
Yes, but I'm sure there is more then one way to explain them. I changed it quite a bit from 44Wolves's version.
Remember, not arguing! :lol: Yeah!

bella1210

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
i argree with ChickieBooBoo he can be mad it was her thread and she copied it

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
bella1210 said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Leave it alone bella. Just leave ok. We finished it.

DuckyGurl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
bella1210 said:
Leave it alone bella. Just leave ok. We finished it.
Hey, I agree with Bella. Boo has a right to protest.