Wolf Rp ~Mountain Pack~

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Quinn4321 said:
the fisherman said:
Quinn4321 said:
" Ok" she whined, slinking away with her tail between her legs and hoping he didn't demand anything........ else.
"One more thing whats your life story" Quail asked
( sorry )
" I'm not telling you " she said warily.
"Oh well I wasnt gonna hurt you anyway just remember dont cause any trouble" he said

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
Snake lay in ambush of a small deer. A similer black hewolf crouched beside her excitement in his eyes.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
Snake lay in ambush of a small deer. A similer black hewolf crouched beside her excitement in his eyes.
Quail was wondering where they were

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Snake nodded and the wolf shot forward taking down the deer swiftly. He looked at her quesriongly. She smiled "good job kato". He looked at her smiling with glittering black eyes. Snake nodded toward her small den. "ok momma" the big he wolf said dragging the deer toward it.

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
the fisherman said:
DuckLover2399 said:
Snake nodded and the wolf shot forward taking down the deer swiftly. He looked at her quesriongly. She smiled "good job kato". He looked at her smiling with glittering black eyes. Snake nodded toward her small den. "ok momma" the big he wolf said dragging the deer toward it.
"You guys hunted without me" said Quail

DuckLover2399

Duck Lover
Reaction score
the fisherman said:
DuckLover2399 said:
the fisherman said:
She looked at him and tilted her head. "I looked for you but couldn't find you". Kato looked at him "sorry dad"

the fisherman

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
DuckLover2399 said:
the fisherman said:
DuckLover2399 said:
She looked at him and tilted her head. "I looked for you but couldn't find you". Kato looked at him "sorry dad"
"Its ok son" he said smiling "Sorry there was this odd wolf hanging around"