Woo hoo! I am in Germany

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Exciting isn't it...
Well, it kind of would be if both the books I ordered for the plane and my credit cards weren't getting here a day after I leave. :he
I'm going to be there for New Years and Christmas which I am very excited about. :D
Going to school with my exchange sister not so much... it took me two years to settle in to this school, two months is going to be a hoot and a half to watch, probably mostly for them, ha ha.

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you very much!

I hope so too. It's on my list to play with fireworks at new years. :p

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sounds fun!
Did I read correctly that you are going to be there for 2 months? What part of Germany?

Bitterroot

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Lucky you! I spent six years of my childhood there, and Christmas was always my favorite holiday. Have fun, bring back lots of pictures. :)

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yep, 2 months! I'll get back just in time for the end of the summer holidays here. :lol:
I'll be in Hamburg, although I'm assuming there'll be a skiing trip somewhere, all the exchange families seem to have one planned.

Bitterroot: I bet that would've been great! I spent most of my childhood in England, the snow was wicked... I will take lots of pictures. Hopefully I can get my camera to work.

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
That sounds awesome! I have want to go to Germany since high school. Someday :) Take lots of pics for us!

Alice Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Sounds fun...and you must live somewhere in the southern hemisphere (mentioning summer holidays)?

We had several exchange students, and most were from Germany. 3 from Berlin, 1 from Hamburg, 1 from Itzehoe (northwest coast) and one from Kempten.
My daughters both went and stayed with previous students - both in Berlin. :)
Enjoy!