Ya know BYC has

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftracks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Room for all of you too

I know for sure I'll still be here and I hope more BYCers decide to come back too, but we have other sections than chickens if any of you want to go back and forth.

Sorry if the decent of fast and furious. It's not that we don't like it here. Matter of fact I read here often, it's just .....wellll

We're all kind of nuts. LOL BYC is terribly adictive.

Thanks for putting up with us!

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
wolftracks said:
Room for all of you too

I know for sure I'll still be here and I hope more BYCers decide to come back too, but we have other sections than chickens if any of you want to go back and forth.

Sorry if the decent of fast and furious. It's not that we don't like it here. Matter of fact I read here often, it's just .....wellll

We're all kind of nuts. LOL BYC is terribly adictive.

Thanks for putting up with us!
Ditto! I've certainly learned a lot more browsing this site! The wish list just keeps growing... :frow

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Most of our members are already BYC members ;)

We do hope that you'll be welcoming when we need a place to hang our hat when we have our conversion (whenever that may be).

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
I will be there on that day but I am usually reading there too, but it's the goats they are addictive and they even have their own codes just ask anyone. :lol:

wolftracks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
I will be there on that day but I am usually reading there too, but it's the goats they are addictive and they even have their own codes just ask anyone. :lol:
:yuckyuck

I knew most here were also there, but we've had new people come in that didn't even know about BYC, and it's always amazed me how so few there, know about this site.

Just wanted to make sure you all know how much we appreciated you letting us come in and take over.

Still got some bugs with the new site, but I decided I love it. I had a love/hate thing going on.

As a Platinmum member I could post unlimited pic, but now everyone can and I like to see more pic. Also unlimited pms, so that will be nice for those who didn't have that There's so much more that you can do without paying for it, although being a paid member sure has some perks. The only downfall for some of us is the auction setup, but that's supposed to be temporary for however long, Nifty has just offered an awesome change. I don't do change well, but I'm finding this new forum very easy to use and I've even found old information I couldn't on the older site. Hopefully it will get even better.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
wolftracks said:
autumnprairie said:
:yuckyuck

I knew most here were also there, but we've had new people come in that didn't even know about BYC, and it's always amazed me how so few there, know about this site.

Just wanted to make sure you all know how much we appreciated you letting us come in and take over.

Still got some bugs with the new site, but I decided I love it. I had a love/hate thing going on.

As a Platinmum member I could post unlimited pic, but now everyone can and I like to see more pic. Also unlimited pms, so that will be nice for those who didn't have that There's so much more that you can do without paying for it, although being a paid member sure has some perks. The only downfall for some of us is the auction setup, but that's supposed to be temporary for however long, Nifty has just offered an awesome change. I don't do change well, but I'm finding this new forum very easy to use and I've even found old information I couldn't on the older site. Hopefully it will get even better.
I am confused, does the auction tab not work, because it is there with the sticky's what is normally sold too.
what am I missing? :hu

~GotGoats?~

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I suggest that all you guys here at BYH come over to BYC and look how its gonna be, because I know that you guys are gettin a wbsite makeover as well, and if you know how its going to be, then the change wont be as dramatic and angering as it was for us.......I fear BYC will lose alot of its members due to the change, hopefully the same won't happen here :fl

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
~GotGoats?~ said:
I suggest that all you guys here at BYH come over to BYC and look how its gonna be, because I know that you guys are gettin a wbsite makeover as well, and if you know how its going to be, then the change wont be as dramatic and angering as it was for us.......I fear BYC will lose alot of its members due to the change, hopefully the same won't happen here :fl
Excellent suggestion. So sorry to hear the change frustrated some BYC members to leave. Change sometimes does get frustrating, but I truly feel everything was done to make the transition smooth. But your observation and thoughtfulness might help this 2nd change be a bit easier. And remember, patience is the key. Nothing good comes easy.

Thanks and :welcome to the forum.

This Weekend after work, Ms. Research goes to BYC. Looking forward to practicing for BYH.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts