Ya know BYC has

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolftracks

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
That's such a good idea to practice over there. I wasn't too thrilled at first but got to play with it a little before the switch over. I'm still finding new feathures, but I like it more every time I use it.

So many people were so angry over the changes and it wa slike a blood bath for a while. If people leave they leave. That can happen even if things were the same. You can't please everyone.

I had problems using the old site after several years, but I'm actually finding the new one simpler and more dingbat friendly. lol Right now everyone is learning together, when they give themselves a chance, and it's easier for me to be able to ask questions and get them answered and not set somewhere to read a bunch of stuff I'm going to forget when I close a window. And Nifty made a good point when he said in 30 days if he said we were going to go back to the original site, that people would be just as angry. That many people in one spot, you're bound to have a lot of complaining, but then you have to look at who says what and how many times and in how many threads.

Like I said before, the main issues are the auction section and the fact that it can run somewhat slower. it has been loading faster for me today, than yesterday. The thing is, it's still the best source for anything chickens and if old members leave, new one's join everyday.

I'd probably be stoned to death for even joking about it, but with all the games and things played over there, they could cut those out and probably run things a little smoother. LOL Yep and just the right place where they'd all have the supplies to tar and feather me. haha

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
wolftracks said:
Yep and just the right place where they'd all have the supplies to tar and feather me. haha
:lol: :gig :lol: :gig If you took away the games for the gamers they just might do that to you! :bun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts