Yet another BYCer.

Guinea Fowl Galore

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Alright. I know look the same as I do on BYC. Except without the 2200 so posts, the GFM and the sparkly spirit award :hit

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I took screenshots of several of my old BYC posts so I can still see my name in gold. :D

I don't think I'm ever going to look the same as I do on there, but I'm getting used to the idea already. :lol:

Guinea Fowl Galore

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I think all the advertising and stuff in the new site makes it messy. It pushes the posts and things aside, Not good.

Guinea Fowl Galore

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Fierlin said:
I took screenshots of several of my old BYC posts so I can still see my name in gold. :D
Oh no :hit I forgot to do that.
I REALLY hate that the names are all the same colour and then there is all that other stuff under your name, but above your avatar. That makes it messy too.

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
And then there's that drop-down arrow too. I know it's meant to quicken things up but I honestly preferred having to click on someone's profile to view all their stuff. :lol: That made it more... cool... :p

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I think as GFMs, we get to get rid of the ads, don't we? Or was that PPM? Hmm...

Guinea Fowl Galore

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Fierlin said:
I think as GFMs, we get to get rid of the ads, don't we? Or was that PPM? Hmm...
Oh I hope so :fl
What a way to make people buy a GFM :rolleyes: There is an evil can-evil behind this. :p

Fierlin

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:lol:
Absolutely. And there won't be any more gloating over having more PM space than my inbox size-challenged friends. That'll be sad. :lol:

EggsNBake'n

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
50 something?? :tongue I have like 80 something, 3 guineas, 1 goat, 3 horses, 1 cat, and 1 dog. I also have 12 duck, 12 chicken, and 2 emu eggs in the bators. I will probly be setting 3 dozen for the Valentines hatch. Did I mention I will be getting a cabient bator with 2 shelves this weekend, I only have 2 LGs right now.
edit: I have 2 ducking too, well, my sister does, but I take care of them 1/2 the time.

so glad the color text works here too! :D