Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good Morning ALL!
Now that the wedding is 52 days away it's getting really crazy and NOT enough time to breathe. All this time I haven't turned into a Bridezilla so I'm doing my best at trying to keep my sanity still. My adopted family needs help from all my wonderful acquaintances here in Virginia. IF YOU SEE THIS MAN PLEASE CONTACT ME SO I CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS FAMILY. I know it says he has been missing since Sunday but he's actually been gone since Sat. He was last seen at the Richmond Bus Station. He has no phone, no money and is known to be a walker so PLEASE PLEASE ASSIST in locating him.
438725368_2778115235720433_5504171378710968844_n.jpg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been cool all week, sprinkle rains threatening. Damp chilly crap with winds. This, after a week of upper 80s, and between another week of 80s next week 😳. Ya just don't know which clothes to pack away or pull out🤣

Hey, grass is growing -- not needing much hay 👍😁 that's the bright side. Work slacking next week -- since I'm cramming as much as I can into this cold week -- if I'm still moving next week 🤣 I'll get kids field fence checked and weaning separation going. 👍 AND add milking to my list. 🤔 Chores done, coffee done, I'm off to work. These are the days DST works -- late daylight helps with chores 😂👍

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Slowly feels like spring might be coming. Unfortunately I hear rumors of nasty weather coming back this weekend.
Typical day here, class this morning, then errands, and hopefully get a chunk of homework done. Oh and need to fix my bedroom light that went out yesterday morning. One nice thing is it's my one day off of running for the week. My body is very relieved for that.
Just another 2.5 weeks left of school, going to be studying about all of it, save for the couple hours of running.
Feels weird to say this, but kinda missing chores right now, it's weird not needing to feed animals daily.

Skiesblue

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Horse nettle? Do you have Texas Bull Nettle too? It’s awful stuff, has a big bulbous root that is hard to dig out.
Horse nettle was at the other ranch. By far the worst weed for me there was spear grass. It rarely bothered the sheep but was horrible for the dogs. From mid May to late July I spent lots of time grooming and cleaning up the inevitable wounds. I also spent time cleaning tools and equipment to make sure no spears were lodged when we moved. We took no hay. I look for it when I walk my current pasture. It truly is awful stuff. As I type this a heads up about hp avian flu- our gubberment is imposing new rules regarding interstate travel of dairy cattle.

Sequestered Ridge Ranch

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Horse nettle was at the other ranch. By far the worst weed for me there was spear grass. It rarely bothered the sheep but was horrible for the dogs. From mid May to late July I spent lots of time grooming and cleaning up the inevitable wounds. I also spent time cleaning tools and equipment to make sure no spears were lodged when we moved. We took no hay. I look for it when I walk my current pasture. It truly is awful stuff. As I type this a heads up about hp avian flu- our gubberment is imposing new rules regarding interstate travel of dairy cattle.
I foresee a day when it ill cost you extra for beef, milk and etc as opposed to the soybean or whatever they use to make fake beef, milk and etc.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I foresee a day when it ill cost you extra for beef, milk and etc as opposed to the soybean or whatever they use to make fake beef, milk and etc.

I'm working to not have an issue. I raise dairy & meat type goats, chickens, occasional couple pigs. So meat, eggs, milk, cheeses, vegs from garden - all here. Buy beef from home grown (farmerjan). I'm pretty ok. Buy sugar, flours, salt -- basics. Often make bread, biscuits. I can & dehydrate. Pretty ok.

Also, the day for things to cost more? Already here. 😂

Latest posts