10 minute goat milk fudge - super easy

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
I made 12 batches of this stuff and put it in pretty containers to give to people as gifts. I found out the fudge does well in the freezer so I can freeze it till Christmas.

ohiofarmgirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
ugh!

not helping, K, not helping at all....

*dreams of a freezer full of chocolaty goodness*

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
ksalvagno said:
I made 12 batches of this stuff and put it in pretty containers to give to people as gifts. I found out the fudge does well in the freezer so I can freeze it till Christmas.
If I made it now for gifts, I will have to do it again before Christmas.......

Hmmmmm.. "it's for Christmas gifts... really." Yup, I can convince myself of that.

Can I make this fudge out of frozen milk? That is all I have right now. I dried up my one milker because I hate milking in the morning at 5:00 when it is 20 degrees out.

Bryannjamie

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I need to try this- did anyone not use the microwave? what modifications do you think there would be/

Dont have one so even if I was willing it wouldnt be an option but I need a good fudge recipe.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Sorry, I have no idea how you could modify it for no microwave...that would eliminate the 'super easy' part. Try heating all the 'liquid' ingredients in a saucepan to boiling, then adding the dry ingredients...but I'm betting it won't come out right. Never hurts to try, though.

Ladies, you know how we were discussing what a pita the sifter is?
Toss it out the window! I made 8 batches a couple days ago and after I took ea. one out of the microwave, I used the mixer to eliminate those nasty little lumps of powdered sugar that didn't want to dissolve.

Also have found that using an older mixing bowl that holds heat makes it go easier, too....probably not the safest thing in the world (not a microwave safe bowl, it's something made in the 70's) but it keeps the fudge good and warm while you're stirring / mixing / blending, so that it doesn't start to cool / firm up too soon.