2013 Kids on HIll Kidding Aunt B is in the kidding pen, April 7th.

goatsintheopen

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
Daisy kidded about an hour ago, She had....................................................................................................a single buck. :he How can that even be possible as big as she was????? He is very handsome. :barnie :somad :rant
OH STINK!!! :th

I'm with you.. She didn't look like she was carrying a single to me either! :hu

:hugs

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Wooooooowwww SHE HAD ONE KID? Dang

Must have been like 20 pounds ;) How big was he?

Also 7.99$ a pound finished isn't so bad.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
SuburbanFarmChic said:
No way.... She was enormous!

I was looking back at pictures and the one a page back of Indie's doeling looks funny. It could just be the angle or she was making a face but her lower jaw looks short in that photo. Since she was on the keeper list I just wanted to mention it.

And I sent somebody just over in wv your way for a buck. Who knows if they will actually email, but with a shot.
Good eye, we noticed it as well on the picture, but haven't gotten a chance to check her out up close and personal. It was in the back of my mind.
I also noticed that Nova's doe looks like she has a short upper jaw, in the photo, one page back. We normally check those things when we give the first set of vaccinations. I commented to my husband that something about Inide's doe looked off. He said it is because she is so thick in her shoulders and very roman nosed. She isn't the most feminine doe I have had out of Indie. She has huge shoulders. But something just doesn't look porportioned to me.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
Wooooooowwww SHE HAD ONE KID? Dang

Must have been like 20 pounds ;) How big was he?

Also 7.99$ a pound finished isn't so bad.
11 1/4
Last year she had an 11 and a 10 lb buck
year before she had two 11 lb kids.

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
SuburbanFarmChic said:

I was looking back at pictures and the one a page back of Indie's doeling looks funny. It could just be the angle or she was making a face but her lower jaw looks short in that photo. Since she was on the keeper list I just wanted to mention it.

And I sent somebody just over in wv your way for a buck. Who knows if they will actually email, but with a shot.
Good eye, we noticed it as well on the picture, but haven't gotten a chance to check her out up close and personal. It was in the back of my mind.
I also noticed that Nova's doe looks like she has a short upper jaw, in the photo, one page back. We normally check those things when we give the first set of vaccinations. I commented to my husband that something about Inide's doe looked off. He said it is because she is so thick in her shoulders and very roman nosed. She isn't the most feminine doe I have had out of Indie. She has huge shoulders. But something just doesn't look porportioned to me.
Yeah I wasn't sure about Nova's. It looked like she might have just had her mouth open. But it was hard to tell.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
SuburbanFarmChic said:
20kidsonhill said:
SuburbanFarmChic said:

Yeah I wasn't sure about Nova's. It looked like she might have just had her mouth open. But it was hard to tell.
Thanks for the heads up, we checked them last night and YAY, they both looked good. Indie's doe looked perfect. Nova's doe is off a little, we are going to keep an eye on it. But I have seen them change a little and improve as they grow. It is just slightly off.

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
SuburbanFarmChic said:
20kidsonhill said:
Thanks for the heads up, we checked them last night and YAY, they both looked good. Indie's doe looked perfect. Nova's doe is off a little, we are going to keep an eye on it. But I have seen them change a little and improve as they grow. It is just slightly off.
Awesome!!

Latest posts