2024-2025 Sheep Showing

BrahmerQueen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Cassandra had a ton of fun! She did Junior showmanship and Breeding Ewe 2-tooth. Nice comments from the judges. She kept getting judge and ring director confused with who to focus on. She also got her first ribbon! 4th of 4 but everyone has to start somewhere right?
View attachment 111024View attachment 111025
Oreo looks great! Cassandra is headed somewhere good, I showed my first lamb when I was probably a few years older than her and i got last haha

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Frustrated so much! I want Cassandra to have friends and a good time! How can I do that without a clue or any help besides YouTube?!

Everyone said go to the club meetings, so I did. At club meetings, they said talk to the agent agent. This was her response:
Screenshot_20240917-093908335 (1).jpg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Frustrated so much! I want Cassandra to have friends and a good time! How can I do that without a clue or any help besides YouTube?!

Everyone said go to the club meetings, so I did. At club meetings, they said talk to the agent agent. This was her response:
View attachment 111807
Sigh. Well, at least there's that.
As if you don't have enough on your plate, ~maybe this would be a place to network with other parents to start something on your own?? Chances are people will either say we need that or that would be nice and out of that only a few at best will follow through.
It's sad that there isn't more out there.