secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ram has left for Ohio.
20240618_112251.jpg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are usually a little cooler over here in the valley, but we have been hot also. My recording thermometer was 97 in the direct sun, but most other thermometers were around 94...
We are also terribly dry. It rained south of here in Roanoke and over into Floyd Va they got a gully washer of 5 inches in about 20 minutes... on Monday. Also north of here got about 1/2-3/4 inch in Staunton... So hit and miss. Hope you got some of it. Lots of dark clouds here but nothing liquid. Pastures are getting dry already since we have been low in rainfall all through the spring; although we were cool it was much windier for days on end than normal, and that just sucks it out of the ground.

Glad you got some more leaving and off the feed bill. They are cute though.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are usually a little cooler over here in the valley, but we have been hot also. My recording thermometer was 97 in the direct sun, but most other thermometers were around 94...
We are also terribly dry. It rained south of here in Roanoke and over into Floyd Va they got a gully washer of 5 inches in about 20 minutes... on Monday. Also north of here got about 1/2-3/4 inch in Staunton... So hit and miss. Hope you got some of it. Lots of dark clouds here but nothing liquid. Pastures are getting dry already since we have been low in rainfall all through the spring; although we were cool it was much windier for days on end than normal, and that just sucks it out of the ground.

Glad you got some more leaving and off the feed bill. They are cute though.

Getting dry n crispy, yet wet air.
20240619_144321.jpg
Little meter I got for the barn. The round spring analog ones break so fast for some reason.
20240619_144534.jpg