4-Hers?

Royd Wood

Reaction score
My daughter and her buddy are in 4H beef club - Last year their leader came here and taught them how to halter train the calves (well she wont listen to me :lol: )and then they did the fall fairs and loved it - made some money too. Just about to start all over again for this year

Cowlover13

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Last year their leader came here and taught them how to halter train the calves
Where do you live? i need some help halter breaking! Probably not close but that is great!

SpringGlenn

Just born
Reaction score
Starting a club this Sept officially. I'll be leading the club and of my 5 I have 1 JR an 2 cloverbuds. So far I know my girls will both be working on the rabbit project and the JR is also doing chickens in addition to the club projects (Butterflies and Forest of Fun I thin kit was) we'll be doing.:)

FarmerBoy24

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
:) I'm going to my first meeting tonight!!! :weee I'm so excited !!!!! YAHHOOOO!! :celebrate

SuburbanFarmChic

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Loved 4H as a youngster. My sister is now one of the ambassadors to Mexico to set up a 4H like program down there in the school systems around one of the universities. She's been down on 3 trips before but this is her longest. She'll be home some time in March or April.

Here's an overview of what they are doing. http://4-hyd.ext.wvu.edu/programs/globaled/wvu_extension_outreach_projects In terms of "what did you do to change the world today" I could not be more proud of her.

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I'm our FFA chapter's historian. Lowest on the totem pole for officer positions, but it was the first one I tried out for so I am happy :)

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
SheepGirl said:
I'm our FFA chapter's historian. Lowest on the totem pole for officer positions, but it was the first one I tried out for so I am happy :)
That may be true, but that dose not mean it is not one of the best. We had the most people running for historian. I ran for historian, but was elected president instead

Latest posts