4-Hers?

southernstardowns

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
We can't wait for my son to be old enough to do 4-H (next year). I was in 4-H and FFA all through school. These are such wonderful programs for youth and I am thrilled to see that they are still around and thriving. Good luck to all of you showing!

Mf628

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I've been in 4-H for almost 8 years. It is an excellent thing. I've met so many helpful people and have made some excellent connections. I've shown Dairy cattle my entire time involved, and I've recently added Recorded Grade Dairy goats and Percentage and Purebred Boer goats.

4H Momma

Just born
Reaction score
Hi, Just joined BYH and as you can guess my kids are in 4H!

My kids are now 16 & 13 years old, show Horses, Dairy Goats, Poultry and MANY other non- animal projects! I've been the Poultry Project Superintendent for 4 years in our County also.
We are now breeding the kids goats so they will be milking at fair time in July!

Chrystal

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
4H Momma said:
Hi, Just joined BYH and as you can guess my kids are in 4H!

My kids are now 16 & 13 years old, show Horses, Dairy Goats, Poultry and MANY other non- animal projects! I've been the Poultry Project Superintendent for 4 years in our County also.
We are now breeding the kids goats so they will be milking at fair time in July!

Chrystal
Very cool. What kind of goats?

farmgirl01

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
This is our third year with 4-H showing poultry. This will be our first year showing goats. My son has a ND doeling. I will be happy to answer any question will the poultry side. We are in the Southern part of Arkansas.

Animallovers1

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I live on 10 acres but it's in Spokane valley and the nearest 4-h is 40 minets away. I am considering starting a city 4-h scince a lot of people have chickens

Roadrunners4h

Just born
Reaction score
I'm new here. I am the lamb leader of our 4H group:) This will be my first full year as the leader last year I was thrown into it after only having my daughter show one year. So much of what I have learned has been form being active in helping my kiddos and You Tube lol. I have done lots of research and came here for even more insight. Oh and were in Las Vegas.

Thanks

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Roadrunners4h said:
I'm new here. I am the lamb leader of our 4H group:) This will be my first full year as the leader last year I was thrown into it after only having my daughter show one year. So much of what I have learned has been form being active in helping my kiddos and You Tube lol. I have done lots of research and came here for even more insight. Oh and were in Las Vegas.

Thanks
Welcome

Latest posts