4 Lamancha dairy bottle babies. New pics pg 6!

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Here's the little man!

IMG_8386.jpg

IMG_8387.jpg

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sounds like my 11 free loading hens....eating well but no hen fruit..they were laying some but quit the last cold spell....i think i need to come get one of those blue buckling and take him off your hands....you know he's not going to be anything but trouble...i feel i should help you out and keep you from the heartache and stress it will cause you...that is way too much cuteness for one person to have to deal with..:D

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Lol you can have one if you can get him to you! ;)

The darker faced one(with the white speckled butt) has a funny tongue. It comes out the side on his mouth when he nurses. I'm suprised he can actually eat as good as he does. I'll have to get a pic soon! Feeding time is pretty overwhelming though! One on the bottle and the other two on fingers! haha I need to pull them out 1 at a time. Mcgee is fine and going back with the rest of them too.

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I wish you weren't so darned far away...I would definitely take you up on that....One of them would throw some really pretty babies with Cupcake...Glad they are all doing well..I don't have time to bottle feed..I am gone almost 12 hours a day....I will bottle feed only in an emergency such as a rejected kid, etc...

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Here's a ton more pics! They're in no particualr order but I can say that I guess I should have cleaned the goaty pebbles off the platform! haha..

Mcgee, the black/white one got to join his brothers outside today. He's perfectly fine. I think he just needed some TLC and a couple extra feedings! The rest still dont have names.. :rolleyes:

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8421.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

IMG_8427.jpg

IMG_8429.jpg

IMG_8430.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8433.jpg

IMG_8435.jpg

IMG_8436.jpg

IMG_8437.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

IMG_8441.jpg

IMG_8442.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg

IMG_8446.jpg

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
They are just so very awesomely cute...and so colorful..did i see blue eyes or was that just a trick of the light....really wish u were closer i'd really try to get one from you..but it would be a 3day trip minimum.and that is driving straight through and immediately turning around and starting back...Can't hardly handle those type trips anymore..They hurt at my age and recovery time is a lot longer lol..

CrazyCatNChickenLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
bigmike, Those trips hurt at MY age!! :lol: Just kidding. I wouldn't get a goat that far away... yet. I'm not THAT crazy!

I do have 5 now! The nigerian dwarf is 7 weeks old and is a little pudge! I keep trying to bump his milk down but with the other kids eating so often he gets extra. :rolleyes: The young ones are still a little slow with the suck and I'm doing everyone one at a time for now. I'm gonna get a few more pritchard nipples and bottles tomorrow and make a little rack that holds 4 bottles. That will cut down feeding time by 3/4's! It takes only about 15 mins to get everyones bellies full right now though. Heating the milk takes longer then actually feeding them cause I do a hot water bath and not the microwave.