A NEW DIRECTION FOR THE OLD RAM

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi gang, just chatting with Bay and asked her for Ridge's phone number, " she said that she has sent it carn't find it ?I was also after a contact for Sage, but I am Dammed if I find, let alone send a PM through this site. I have given Bay my email as well ,so perhaps you could both send your contact details, Ridge I am looking at Feb to have you on ,but Sage ,I would like to have you on in Nov 3rd week Tuesday, but we need to have a chat first ,I can do phone or if you do FB we can friend each other and then do video on Messanger? hope to hear from you both soon....T.O.R.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks, please be aware that parts of Australia have moved to Daylight Saving. This means that in some places my radio program "Our Farm" will be broadcast one hour earlier for the next 6 months.In the Northern hemisphere you may be finishing DS, i know in the USA they will finish at the end of the month.
Todays program will feature a local bee keeper who will chat about keeping bees for honey and pollination for trees and fruit. We will also discuss the impact of the Vernona Mite on the bees and honey production...Our Farm is broadcast on 88.9 Braidwood FM at 10 am AEDST.....T.O.R.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Britewood radio playing now, in time for the show :D DSL here ends on Nov 5th now. Used to be the end of October but George W. Bush changed it. He also moved it from April to March - 3 weeks earlier!!! I'm not a fan.

Clearly the eligible ladies find you very appealing :)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dang, no show!! Was it on an hour ago or will it be on in an hour??? STUPID DSL!!!!

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks, "Our Farm " will go to air again this morning 10 am AEDST. All the usual stuff plus a few thoughts on running the small farm. My special guest is a lass who first appeared about a year ago and we will catch up on what has happened in the last year in their adventures on the farm. 88.9 Braidwoood FM.
View insights
0 post reach

Comment

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry I wrote the heads up and forgot to post. What an interview! Jillian was in the middle of our nchat when she says" ,a one and a half metre Eastern Brown Snake just entered the barn where she was broadcasting from(the Australian Eastern Brown Snale is rated as one of tghe top 10 deadlyist snakes in the world). She continues the interview keeping one eye on the snake,we break for some sponcers messages so she can make sure it leaves the barn, it headed for her dog pens and one of them "went the snake" and it took off.... If you missed todays show I suggest you look it up on 88.9 /listern again and scroll down to my podcasts ,it's a show I wont forget in a hurry.T.O.R.