Agape Oaks GL Elegance 3*M is on day 142!

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Won't be long until Ellie get those kids on the ground. Really, really anxious to see these babies! :weee

470_adga_national_2012_013_elegance1.jpg

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you! I forgot to mention that any buck kids she has will inherit their *B milk status.

GLENMAR

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow. She is nice. I would love to earn some milk stars on some of mine.

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
WhiteMountainsRanch said:
They started a new thread for her delivery... not sure why not just continue this one... :idunno anyway here it is: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23469
Because I am old and forgot I even posted this here ... or maybe could be that I was sleep deprived and had brain freeze all at the same time. And you are absolutely correct, it should have been on this thread instead of a new one. Sorry. :th

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
lilhill said:
WhiteMountainsRanch said:
They started a new thread for her delivery... not sure why not just continue this one... :idunno anyway here it is: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23469
Because I am old and forgot I even posted this here ... or maybe could be that I was sleep deprived and had brain freeze all at the same time. And you are absolutely correct, it should have been on this thread instead of a new one. Sorry. :th

LOL! No worries! I know how hectic it gets around baby time! I was just confused for a few minutes when I saw both threads pop up next to each other, I had to go back and forth a few times to make sure it was the same goat! :lol: :p