Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

hcppam

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
SassyKat6181 said:
hcppam said:
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
Could have been. Tinker seems to have lost her ligaments so hoping she kids today--she'll probably have a single.
Not sure what lost her ligament means but it worried me when she got off camera...I don't have a goat yet, so I didn't want to cry wolf. :fl
There's a good thread here that talks about ligaments. http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16912&p=2
thanks got it.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
He's a beautiful moonspotted boy :) Will get pics up tomorrow. Now, I'm just waiting for Mia to kid!

Jackson62

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
Tinker is in there now--she doesn't seem thrilled with the new living arrangements. Mia looks like she may be close to kidding also...hopefully they don't both go at the same time.
I think Tinker just loves food! What a beautiful Baby! Glad evrything worked out OK.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did I miss something? In the Sr. Doe loafing area there appear to be two black and white baby kids under the ramp, or am I going blind from watching the goat cam too long?

marlowmanor

Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Did I miss something? In the Sr. Doe loafing area there appear to be two black and white baby kids under the ramp, or am I going blind from watching the goat cam too long?
I believe you are right. I think they are some of the kids that were born the other day though. I assume she put the babies and moms from the first day of kidding back in the loafing area so she has room for other does in kidding pens? I could be wrong though!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay...just saw her in there...I'm on dial up and was just going to sign off and phone... good thing I waited just a bit longer...just what they need...me bugging them...LOL

Latest posts