Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Seriously, shipping to Canada wouldn't be so complicated, I would need to get a permit from CFIA, you just need to get them vet checked and certified healthy. I brought parrots home after living in South Africa for a few years, now there was some paperwork but it can be done. Your goats are so beautiful, and I need a registered doe. Hard to find anywhere near. Something to think about, eh?

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
I missed both births. I've never got to see one before! :(
I have 3 more that should kid within the next day or two ;)
GOODIE! Can some one write on this thread: "SMALLFARMGIRL SHE'S KIDDING!" when it happens???? Thanks! ;)

Nah you don't have to do that ..... I'll be watching though!~ :lol:

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
OMG, everyone needs to go see the baby goaties jumping around!!

Cute beyond belief, what a great looking bunch o' goats!!

DonnaBelle

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
cindyg said:
Seriously, shipping to Canada wouldn't be so complicated, I would need to get a permit from CFIA, you just need to get them vet checked and certified healthy. I brought parrots home after living in South Africa for a few years, now there was some paperwork but it can be done. Your goats are so beautiful, and I need a registered doe. Hard to find anywhere near. Something to think about, eh?
If it's really that easy, it could be arranged ;) I tried looking it up in the past but it's hard to find exactly what was needed. I am only an hour from the Canadian border but it looked complicated to get a dairy goat across without any quarantine time.

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hmm, well have done some quick checking, are you by any chance enrolled in the USDA SFCP and are considered a negligable risk premises? That's the first thing on the list.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I think it is Paige who is at the hay feeder, she certainly doesn't like the 2 black and white babies. She gives them some pretty hard hits and bites if they get near her. She must be one of the herd bosses.

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Just saw her run and then walk by with 2 wet kids, someone must of kidded outside. The babies looked just fine though. :)

edited to add: I am working today, but I seem to have a computer screen stuck to my face. I can't stop watching the barn cam today. :rolleyes:

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So, who are we seeing on camera now? Is it still Dollie?

Latest posts