Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

marlowmanor

Reaction score
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
marlowmanor said:
Karen who else is still due to kid? All the ones listed on your senior page I think have kidded. I could be wrong though.
Floe, hopefully tonight
Now I have to go look her up!

Did one of them kid in the lounge area earlier? I know someone mentioned seeing you run by with 2 wet kids earlier when it was on the lounge area.

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I can't get over how quickly they're moving in and out, it's like they have a schedule, like, your turn Dollie, ok, I'll go and then it's your turn Jocelyn, ok, now you're up Floe, and Karen just keeps pulling babies, wiping, suctioning, and on to the next. I'm very impressed. Obviously she's young, and trim and knows what she's doing. I wanna be like that, oh, well, too late for young and trim, maybe I'll get a chance to learn the kidding stuff.

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
The lighting in this kidding stall seems to be better. Is Floe the last doe to kid? I missed the triplets earlier by a few minutes. (had to feed and close up the birds) I am determined to see this one! :caf

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
Flo is in the kidding stall now. I like her coloring! :D
Oh, she is pretty, what lovely markings. Looks like she wants out of there tho.

craftymama86

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ahhh! I missed TWO kiddings??? Got up for a few hours doing things around the house and missed all the action. Hopefully I'll see Flo kid before my doe, lol. :rolleyes: