Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
She wasn't in there long enough to be in trouble, maybe she's just gone for a walk to get things moving.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Jocelyn = twins, you were all correct with 1 buck/1doe--they have interesting coloring now that they are drying--I'll post pics tomorrow.
Floe is my last one-should be tonight or tomorrow :) If she kids before midnight, that will make 5 kiddings in one day!!
I'll go adjust the cam a little better on Floe pretty soon so we can see the stall a little better.

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Technically, she's not the last one...I have 12 younger does due between April-June ;)

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great!!! I may survive after all:) Can't wait! Your does are beautiful!!

Now that lambing here is finished for this year (we only have 4 ewes with 3 ewe lambs that are keepers and 1 ram lamb..first set of twins this year), my husband thought the long nights were over until I started watching your barn cam...LOLOL...and now I'm up if one is close. We have friends across from our house with boer goats and I'm in there like a dirty shirt during kidding time...yes...my name is Bonnie and I am an addict...of watching all these beautiful animals giving birth:) And if there is a triplet that needs bottle feeding I am tickled to help!

Should we decide to add goats to our little farm, Nigerian Dwarf Goats would be my pick!

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks for the tour.....those babies are so cute. I am sleepy and my own human children will be up early. Was hoping to catch one more birth...oh well. Guess I'll have to watch again in April.

* looks like she may be starting to push....I might hold out a little longer. :pop When I see the orange hat, I'll know for sure :D

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
Good morning! She is looking uncomfortable and keeps checking her side. And I have students coming in about a half and hour...maybe they want to watch too!:D