Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
bonbean01 said:
Did I miss something? In the Sr. Doe loafing area there appear to be two black and white baby kids under the ramp, or am I going blind from watching the goat cam too long?
I believe you are right. I think they are some of the kids that were born the other day though. I assume she put the babies and moms from the first day of kidding back in the loafing area so she has room for other does in kidding pens? I could be wrong though!
Completely right! None of the other does are pushing the kids around & the mommas are keeping attentive of their little ones thank goodness. It's always a little scary merging them into the herd.

hcppam

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
nigeriandwarfgoats said:
Mia is up now. Thinking we'll have a single or twins only. She had a single beautiful girl last year.
Hoping she kids soon..I'm getting tired.
I'm thinking I'll pull the camera down & get a close up of the whole birth if possible. Hopefully I'll only need one hand to help with this delivery.
I haven't gotten kids mixed up to each parent yet..I just tend to forget what I name each one--it takes a little time to remember some of the names lol! I try to stick with naming my keeper kids with the same letter as the mom--that helps me remember a little bit anyhow.
I bet your tired, that's a good idea for naming. :bow

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Anybody catch Mia's birth of her single blue-eyed doe kid? I did a close up & had the cam in my hand for the whole birth. I know the marestare forum saw it and were amazed to get the close view of hoofs & nose coming out perfectly presented.
Now, I'm finally going to be for the night. Dollie & Fire N' Ice may kid tomorrow.

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Darn, last time I looked at the clock, it said 4:05 here which would be 3:05 there, which means I missed the last one. Darn, why must one sleep? You miss so much important stuff when you do. Congrats on all those beautiful babies.

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Darn, I missed that. Had to go to bed. Do it again please with the next one if you can?

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I tried to stay up, but I fell asleep. I missed the up close birth. :/ WE need a record button on the camera. :)

jerebear7

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
daisychick said:
I tried to stay up, but I fell asleep. I missed the up close birth. :/ WE need a record button on the camera. :)
X2

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
cindyg said:
Darn, I missed that. Had to go to bed. Do it again please with the next one if you can?
x2 I missed it but I would have loved to see the up close view. Can you do it again with the next one maybe?