Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Too bad you couldn't find someone who wanted to wood to burn for themselves.
It should have been picked up, stacked and covered. It would have been dry and ready to warm someone’s home. It was scattered all over, I couldn’t mow, so a neighbor pushed it up in a pile. The pile didn’t look as big as it was, covered in vines and grass. The bottom layer was buried from the weight of all the wood on top. Much of it would have been ok, but was starting to rot. What a waste.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve been thinking again……… dangerous, right? LOL I’ve been bothered by the latest bone scan. Why did all the measurements show improvement but one? It was worse than before.

IMG_5274.jpeg

I was really concentrating on this, tiny beads of perspiration popped out on my forehead…… I had an AHA! moment! That’s the pocket I carry my cellphone in! Front right blue jeans pocket! I ALWAYS have my cellphone on me when I go outside. There are many ways I could find to hurt myself and with nobody around, I could become buzzard bait before anyone noticed.

Conundrum. If I keep carrying my phone in that pocket, I’m headed for a broken hip. Switch pockets? Provide equal opportunity for broken, radiation damaged bones?
Or….
Stop carrying cellphone and risk becoming buzzard bait?

I stepped in a hole yesterday and fell down. I got up quickly because the dogs were running towards me, so happy because mommy wants to play! The idea of 300+ pounds of dogs jumping all over me was not my idea of heart warming play with my dogs. BTDT I have a picture of myself out in the field, no phone to call for help, dog’s bouncing on me like a trampoline, belly crawling towards the gate/house, only 43 more fire ant hills to go….. not a pleasant picture.

My daughter sent me a link to cell phone cases that block the radiation, also the signal. A case will make the phone just that little bit bigger so it won’t fit in my pocket. Great.

I did research on cell phones and osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Yep, it contributes if not downright causes both.
Conclusion: carry your cell phone 4” from your body. And, The safest place for your cellphone is in your pocket.

My conclusion is in coming years a lot of young men and women are going to have cellphone bone disease.

So, I need a case and a big pocket that inflates to a 4” gap between me and the phone. The best I can come up with is switching from blue jeans to overalls. Overalls have bigger, deeper front pockets and the front bib pockets. Put phone in a case and hope that works.

Anybody have any better suggestions?

And would any of y’all be interested in me starting a new thread for this so our discussion isn’t buried in pages of my journal?

R2elk

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
So, I need a case and a big pocket that inflates to a 4” gap between me and the phone. The best I can come up with is switching from blue jeans to overalls. Overalls have bigger, deeper front pockets and the front bib pockets. Put phone in a case and hope that works.

Anybody have any better suggestions?

And would any of y’all be interested in me starting a new thread for this so our discussion isn’t buried in pages of my journal?
I got a a phone holder that goes on my belt that I use.