Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
And a downpour just a little while ago. More rain coming tomorrow and the next day and the next.

There is a power line cleaning crew in our neighborhood. They came down the driveway this afternoon. They use this big machine to saw off limbs. We uh, ahem…. did a little trading. I have two huge dead trees in the back that are dangerous to cut down due to rotten branches that could fall on someone.
Let’s just say those branches are mysteriously on the ground, making it safer to cut the tree trunks down. One of the ram lambs is sporting a purple spot, marking him for pick up on Friday afternoon…….

IMG_6947.jpeg

IMG_6948.jpeg

The dogs went totally insane over this big monster on THEIR territory.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My day is going to crap. I mowed in the yard with the tractor. Moved a truck and mule to mowed spot. Noticed I had a low tire. Moved tractor near back porch and carried my air compressor to the porch and plugged it in. Two things happened,
1. Air compressor ran and ran and ran, didn’t shut off. I looked closer, and it wouldn’t go over 30 PSI.
2. I looked closer at back tire on the tractor, tire was no longer sealed on the rim, I broke the bead.

Low tire on the truck, went to neighbors house and aired up tires all around. Went to post office, came home. Tried to back up to trailer but truck kept sliding sideways a little. After several tries of pulling forward and trying again, my tires started spinning and I barely got out of there. Tires on the trailer are perfect, don’t need air. Just thought I’d toss that in there.

Went in the house did a few things. Power went off. Really?

Bennett and Peggy came over to look at the tractor tire. Opinion is Jack up tractor, take wheel off and take to local tire shop to get it checked for a leak and put back on. They left on their Honda 4 wheeler. I walked down the driveway a bit and noticed a fuel trail. Not good. Is it theirs or is it mine? I checked the grass between gate and trailer, there it was. Fuel trail is mine. Truck has a fuel leak.

Sitting out on the porch to catch a breeze, power still off on the house. Won’t be taking sheep to auction tomorrow. Chris is bringing son’s tractor back this afternoon and will take a look at the truck.

Looks like I’ll keep those sheep another week. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
My day is going to crap. I mowed in the yard with the tractor. Moved a truck and mule to mowed spot. Noticed I had a low tire. Moved tractor near back porch and carried my air compressor to the porch and plugged it in. Two things happened,
1. Air compressor ran and ran and ran, didn’t shut off. I looked closer, and it wouldn’t go over 30 PSI.
2. I looked closer at back tire on the tractor, tire was no longer sealed on the rim, I broke the bead.

Low tire on the truck, went to neighbors house and aired up tires all around. Went to post office, came home. Tried to back up to trailer but truck kept sliding sideways a little. After several tries of pulling forward and trying again, my tires started spinning and I barely got out of there. Tires on the trailer are perfect, don’t need air. Just thought I’d toss that in there.

Bennett and Peggy came over to look at the tractor tire. Opinion is Jack up tractor, take wheel off and take to local tire shop to get it checked for a leak and put back on. They left on their Honda 4 wheeler. I walked down the driveway a bit and noticed a fuel trail. Not good. Is it theirs or is it mine? I checked the grass between gate and trailer, there it was. Fuel trail is mine. Truck has a fuel leak.

Sitting out on the porch to catch a breeze, power still off on the house. Won’t be taking sheep to auction tomorrow. Chris is bringing son’s tractor back this afternoon and will take a look at the truck.

That was a full on list of oh ##$!!!

So sorry!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score

:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:he:he:he:he:he:rant:rant:rant:somad:somad:somad:duc:duc:duc:hit:hit:hugs:hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Chris looked at the truck, let it run, couldn’t find a leak. Thinks it might be the tank, since I drove it, the fuel level might be low enough for it not to leak. Drive it, run the fuel low, and he’ll come get it.

Chase didn’t have a deep socket to fit tractor lug nuts. He’s going to buy some tomorrow and will take wheel and tire to get it fixed.

AAAAANNNDDDDD ITS RAINING AGAIN!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Chris looked at the truck, let it run, couldn’t find a leak. Thinks it might be the tank, since I drove it, the fuel level might be low enough for it not to leak. Drive it, run the fuel low, and he’ll come get it.

Chase didn’t have a deep socket to fit tractor lug nuts. He’s going to buy some tomorrow and will take wheel and tire to get it fixed.

AAAAANNNDDDDD ITS RAINING AGAIN!
Ummm did TX somehow slip into the tropics? :ep ;)