Baymule’s Journal

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
A couple with 3 boys with ADDHD .
They may not have hyperactivity disorder - a lot of city kids with that diagnosis probably would not be diagnosed with it if they lived on a ranch and had ranch chores! They need sheep and with 3 boys to supply with milk, dairy goats and chickens! LOL Your neighbor knows where to send the if they need to burn off energy!
What are their ages?

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
An acquantance's daughter went to a pot luck at her work. Everyone, I mean everyone, knows she has celiac. She's had surgeries to repair and removed diseased internal parts due to it.

A co worker did a plate of cookies and labeled them Gluten Free. She ate one. She had to go to the hospital for over two days. The co worker said that people fake gluten free/celiac.

I hope they fired him.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
@murphysranch Fired hell. They need to contact the police IMMEDIATELY!!!! That is multiple felonies: assault and a hate crime.

Here's Washington state. If the daughter is in another state let me know and I'll look it up for you.
A known allergen should meet the definition of "noxious substance" especially when the person specifically reassured the intended victim the item did not contain it. This is also a hate crime since Celiac is a disability under American with Disabilities Act 2008 revision.

Assault in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of assault in the first degree if he or she, with intent to inflict great bodily harm:
(a) Assaults another with a firearm or any deadly weapon or by any force or means likely to produce great bodily harm or death; or
(b) Transmits HIV to a child or vulnerable adult; or
(c) Administers, exposes, or transmits to or causes to be taken by another, poison or any other destructive or noxious substance; or
(d) Assaults another and inflicts great bodily harm.
(2) Assault in the first degree is a class A felony.

Hate crime offense—Definition and criminal penalty.

(1) A person is guilty of a hate crime offense if the person maliciously and intentionally commits one of the following acts because of their perception of another person's race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or mental, physical, or sensory disability:
(a) Assaults another person;
7) Commission of a hate crime offense is a class C felony.

fuzzi

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
An acquantance's daughter went to a pot luck at her work. Everyone, I mean everyone, knows she has celiac. She's had surgeries to repair and removed diseased internal parts due to it.

A co worker did a plate of cookies and labeled them Gluten Free. She ate one. She had to go to the hospital for over two days. The co worker said that people fake gluten free/celiac.

I hope they fired him.
This is one of the reasons I don't trust anything I eat unless I made it myself. I don't have food allergies that bad, nor celiac, but I know that people who don't have food limitations often don't take others health problems seriously.