Boone-My Anatolian Unicorn

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree. I don’t want to go back on Fentanyl. I don’t allow gum or anything in the house that might have ______ in the house ( having brain farts today so can’t remember the name but y’all know what it is) I don’t want to keep doing the ablation cuz the nerves grow back to soon. Hopefully he has something else to use ☺️

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I agree. I don’t want to go back on Fentanyl. I don’t allow gum or anything in the house that might have ______ in the house ( having brain farts today so can’t remember the name but y’all know what it is) I don’t want to keep doing the ablation cuz the nerves grow back to soon. Hopefully he has something else to use ☺️
Is that like nerving a horse with navicular?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone cracks me up. I was working with him on “place mark” using a mat. He did it great the first time. I moved the mat and he didn’t like it so he picked up the mat and walked off with it.
I got the big rubber thingy out to use it instead.
He only put one foot on it but I gave him a yes and treat. I moved the mark across the room so he would have to get up and walk over to it. Instead he remained lying down and just stretched and crawled across the room with two pulls 😂 He is the laziest, funniest, enormous puppy🤪

IMG_9202.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ewww! I have to take meds every 4 hr around the clock which means both midnite and 4 am. Randy woke me out of a rare deep sleep at 4. I guess I only got as far as sticking it in my mouth because at 6:30, Boone gave me a nose boop and climbed in bed ❤️I noticed a wad of something in my mouth…stuck my finger inand found my percocet had dissolved on my tongue. They normally taste just awful but it must have lost its flavor, like gum. Lucky for me! I got it washed down and hope it’s still working so my rigor mortis goes away…though my experience with chickens and rabids indicates it will go naturally in about 3 days…

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have spent everyday since Boone was 3 mo old developing a bond with him, while discouraging any resource guarding between him and Fen, as Boone could easily kill Fen if he chose to do so. This morning we shook everything up as Randy needed to sit in my spot to use red light therapy on his shoulder, so I sat on far end of “Boone’s end” of sectional. Fen climbed up to sit near Randy and it was all too much change for Boone. He climbed up on his half of the couch next to Randy so Fen came and climbed on my lap and Boone was fine with it. After a bit Boone turned around, looked at Fen in my lap, and went to lay on his platform bed.
This. Is. Huge!
IMG_9206.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone has spent the morning doing everything he can to earn a snackie. Seriously, it’s like he is channeling Heath 😂 with just a dash of Fen thrown in. He has brought my meds, used the scratch board, brought my neck pillow, stepped on the marker, booped my hand and finally after roaming the house for ideas, came and just booped the bag of snackies he wanted to ask for one. He is so much fun to live with!
IMG_9209.jpeg

IMG_9211.jpeg
IMG_9212.jpeg
IMG_9213.jpeg
IMG_9216.jpeg
IMG_9208.jpeg