Boone-My Anatolian Unicorn

fuzzi

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I Ordered Boone a pulling harness. Ii’m going to let him pull a tire out front. I think this way he can visit a bit with the ranch pack, but we’ll be able to catch him. There was a benefit to them tangling with him the other night when my belt broke and his collar came off. The 2 dogs that jumped him seem afraid of him now as he whooped ‘em pretty good. I don’t think he hurt them, as he always pulls punches with Fen , but their 50 lb just doesn’t stand a chance against his 125+ I need to weigh him again as I had to let out the buckles on his vest after he hit 125.

He’s becoming very affectionate. I’m sure not gonna complain, as I have missed the devotion Heath had for me. Boone’s a gud boi. We’ve been working on his down stay. The platform bed helps a LOT as it’s clear to him where to stay, whereas I have him stay on the floor and he rolls and wiggles on his side all over the room 🤪 It should be an interesting 4 hr Monday
My Pooh would be told to go to her corner, by the back door, but would stalk her way into the living room where we were watching TV. We called it "elbowing" as she'd stay on her belly, using her "elbows" to move forward.

Hmm. Kind of like a sheepdog. Must have been her Sheltie half surfacing.