Callie Pups!New homes & Teaching Moments

Do you think DNA will show any Toli/Pyr crosses?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Callie is doing fine just exhausted. She was in early labor since last night... it has been a long 24 hours. the first 7 were born pretty quickly. She is a great mom!

All pups are noisy! active, vocal, squirmy and cute as can be!
Can't wait to get some real pics.

Still cannot believe how on earth we got all boys!
I love the boys, but I am not keeping them. LOL

I could so turn into a hoarder :p

Gonna catch a few zzzz's... got kidding in 2 days!:th

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hugs Sleep now sweetie....and rest up for sending us more pics in the morning ;) Thinking many of us have been following Callie for years and she is special to many of us :) As are YOU!!!!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok @Southern by choice, we have goats due at the same time, pups due at about the same time, barns to build at the same time...please don't tell me my dog is having 11 boys. :th :ep

Sorry about # 11, that is never easy, but glad that Callie is doing ok and being a good mom; could you imagine bottle feeding 10 pups? :lol:

I know Babs isn't this funny! Now if we were only on the same coast!
No @babsbag your dog is having 11 girls! :lol:

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Callie is doing fine just exhausted. She was in early labor since last night... it has been a long 24 hours. the first 7 were born pretty quickly. She is a great mom!

All pups are noisy! active, vocal, squirmy and cute as can be!
Can't wait to get some real pics.

Still cannot believe how on earth we got all boys!
I love the boys, but I am not keeping them. LOL

I could so turn into a hoarder :p

Gonna catch a few zzzz's... got kidding in 2 days!:th

Glad to hear Callie and babes are doing good! I can't believe it either! Lol I know if it wasn't for my DH I would be! :lol: Sure hope you were able to get some good sleep! My goodness, you are one busy lady! Now hopefully you don't get all bucks :fl I know you probably want to do this to me right now :smack

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats on the puppies. They are beautiful, love the pictures. So sorry about puppy #11, but you still have 10 healthy puppies. We never like losing any, but we have to concentrate on the positive. You will have to chronicle their adventures as they grow, until they go to their new homes. :love

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Callie is being a great mom! Super attentive.
She ate her breakfast - kibble, scrambled eggs and warmed cottage cheese with a side of goats milk faster than I could blink. LOL

Yes, most people just let them have them in the barn but I just can't.
She had the first 7 outside and then we moved her in. I just cannot bare the thought of losing a healthy pup to getting stepped on crushed or stuck. So I will do pup watch for the next 3 weeks in the family room.
Of course they are all sleeping now. Even as 1 day old pups they truly start out and remain NOCTURNAL! :th

We are raising the roof on our barn... I am spent.

Will try to get outside good pics of pups today! :)
Still cannot believe it.

10 boys!

In a little while maybe you all would like to play a game with me.... more later... the roof is waiting and the rain is not.:rolleyes:

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I came in late. Yesterday was a crazy day. SO very happy for 10 healthy baby boys and so sorry about the 11th. I know you did everything you can and more than most could or would. I am crying with you and for you but at the same time rejoicing in 10 healthy pups. The best part is Callie is doing well and taking good care of those babies. There are several reasons we do not do puppies here and I am so glad people like you can breed them for us. Take care of yourself, take care of Callie and know we are thinking of all of you. :hugs :weee :bow :celebrate:ep:love:th

Just FYI- the odds of 11 boys is 1 in 2048 or .0488%.