Callie Pups!New homes & Teaching Moments

Do you think DNA will show any Toli/Pyr crosses?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoneOakGoats

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I haven't logged on in a few weeks. We are so thankful Callie is doing better! It is very clear how much you love her and will do anything for her! And those puppies!!!! 10 BOYS!! They are just adorable! Congrats on the new grandpups and you continue to spoil that Diva Callie!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am soooooo happy. I love Callie even though I have never met her. I know how much she means to you and her loss would be devastating. The world is a much better place with Callie in it, for all of us. :celebrate

I just remembered, when we used to volunteer with greyhound adoption, I remember a breeder telling me that they do the "puppy rotate" for all litters over 8. Leave half the pups on mom at a time.

Thanks Jodie and all of you!
Callie is holding and doing very well we just have to FEED this dog! And I mean FEED!
Took all the pups to Vet today... for rear dewclaw removal. :hit
I am a complete wimp about tails and dewclaws... I can do cropping of ears but I don't know why this just makes me :sick
Vet doesn't understand why I just don't do it... LOL Seriously I get woozy and have to sit down.:rolleyes: SOOOOO I sent DD and DH! :lol:
Vet looked at all the pups and said... No wonder Callie is having this trouble... these pups are huge... Vet thinks we really should supplement with the goats milk as they are taking so much out of Callie. Vet told us we need to take LOTS of pictures as the pups are so beautiful and was amazed at the Toli colors.

Sad part was we needed to do the dewclaws at 3-5 days but with Callie being sick, kidding the trips etc we just got to them today... Day 7. All went well but one had big bones and was a bleeder. This is one of the two runts... odd. Anyway here he is all bandaged up.
I have been kissing these pups so much- this is bad... I am going to get attached.:(
SAM_4631.JPG

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't think I'd have the stomach for it either! Good thing you're making up for it with all those kisses :)

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
And, your pic is so sharp and clear. I tried to pick that hair that's on the pup offa my screen twice now, lol!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
And, your pic is so sharp and clear. I tried to pick that hair that's on the pup offa my screen twice now, lol!

LOL! That is probably one of the thousands of floating German Shepherd hairs! UGH!
Callie is starting to blow coat now after whelping.

BTW I love your signature line! It is so true.