Callie Pups!New homes & Teaching Moments

Do you think DNA will show any Toli/Pyr crosses?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol:

I can relate @Baymule I carried 9! I guess that is why I have so much sympathy for her. I couldn't breathe either. My babies were 9lbs. I am 100. LOL
YUKES, Southern! There is no way I could have carried NINE!!! :ep

Two was my limit! I carried both way out front (OH my achin' back :th) and swelled up like @Baymule - gained 45 lbs with both. Lost 32 lbs of fluid and 8 lb, 6 oz baby overnight, with my first. Couldn't find shoes to fit on my two swollen sausages they call feet! :eek:

Interesting how quickly we forget all the misery after they place that bundle of joy in our arms. :love :celebrate:love

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
No pups yet... but she is soaking this up! :D
She is again on my mattress!
I ask her"Callie can I feel your babies?" and she rolls over and wags her tail and looks at me. I put my hands on her and those puppies start wigglin. I LOVE IT! Earlier she climbed up on the couch to lay beside my DS, who is sick...

Yes, there are lots of advantages to training a LGD to behave in the house! Funny though, my children remind me all the time... ya know mom you NEVER let the housedogs on the furniture! :lol:
I tell them it is because they are lazy dogs that don't earn their keep like the real working dogs! :lol:
SAM_4278.JPG