Callie Pups!New homes & Teaching Moments

Do you think DNA will show any Toli/Pyr crosses?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MsDeb

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
What a sweet picture! Really looking forward to seeing puppy pictures, but it looks like Callie has other young 'ns to take care of right now.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ahhhhh! She had to find something to watch over, huh? Just love these dogs and can't wait for her to have a healthy delivery!

Are you making any predictions on the number? We could have a contest!

I predict 11!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
:lol: Good idea!

I say 7 or 9 :p
Dh says 10
Most of the children say 6-7

The pups are very active, Callie is not. ;)
She is loving the comforts of the house... people, belly rubs, face rubs, petting, hugs, pampering... yeah... went to put her in the kennel for a bit ...she put on the brakes and SAT down which = I am NOT going anywhere and you can't make me! :rolleyes:

I wish I could bathe her... she lives with BUCKS! :sick
Yep, that is in my house and wow. The things we do for our dogs.:D

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
YIKES!!! :ep I was all with you, having Callie in the house, getting loved on . . . Until you reminded us she lives with stinky ol' BUCKS!

:lol: As my husband likes to say, "SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!" Well, only because of the smell! Otherwise, you are SO blessed! :love

Oh, and I put my vote in at 8 puppies. I'll take a female puppy, thank you very much! :lol: I'll even let you choose her for me . . . But then, you would insist on doing that anyway!!! :gig

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lives with bucks.....so her squirmy, cute little darlings will smell like Mommy. I bet the assault on your olfactory senses doesn't stop you from hugging and loving on them!