Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Here is another little ditty for you all! I had mentioned I needed a new toilet for my main bathroom. Well my Husband the King ;) didn't think the toilet was a good enough Throne!
Got a great deal from my Brothers Girlfriend too!
I lost my marbles on him! :barnieIt's a new toilet and we got everything included for hooking it up. It's actually the same as the 40 year old toilet really . Just cleaner and will flush!:gig

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is amazing. Levi's jellybeans are shrinking and half the size now. I sure didn't know this happens before they fall off.
Lol...that was the case with Willy too...Chris would check him a bunch...he teased he wanted to make me a medallion with them...he’s so weird...they fell off one day...but we didn’t find them...thank heaven!! Theyd have been my anniversary gift!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol...that was the case with Willy too...Chris would check him a bunch...he teased he wanted to make me a medallion with them...he’s so weird...they fell off one day...but we didn’t find them...thank heaven!! Theyd have been my anniversary gift!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jeepers it's amazing. They are definitely dangling now. I have Ozzy and Fancy outside eating in the rain. Fancy isn't impressed. Lol!

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hiding from the rain. Silly goats. :lol:
Wanted out, so I put them out! Ozzy cries if not happy.
C4E7E53E-8404-4923-A5E2-64448001D81E.jpeg

Last edited:

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got stuck in a thunderstorm last week while I was milking....had a few goats in the barn...all the kids in the goat shed....it was a horrid storm...I was even scared. Lights went out, etc. kids were bawling, moms were kicking. I had no clue how long it would last...I wanted everyone together. So, one by one...I ran the moms to the shed...I was in a T-shirt and shorts...by the time I got to the house..it’s a good two football fields from the barns....I was drenched...my sneakers..Sketchers..I know...as a Chris says..very dorky shoes..but, hey the6 are great for my bad ankle..well the6 are leather..took a dang week to dry..the dryer didn’t even do a thing!

So, yes, goats hate the rain, but even me, on that day..I hated it too..🤣❤️🐐

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's bright and sunny today. :weee
My goats are happy and outside . Levi and Pearl are still in the goat Coop.
My goats are on a scheduled feeding time twice daily. Unlimited hay though. The little buggers must wear watches. :lol: 9:00am like clockwork they Mahhhhh Me to death. I can't believe how smart goats are. Remind me of dogs/horses. I definitely don't miss my birds at all!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can't count the number of times I waited inside the goat house for the rain to let up to get to the house....only 100' away....sat with the goats for about an hour one day.... 🤣
Ya sure had some Nice birds!!......ya know that khaki campbells make great companions to goats....just sayin....;)......course, I've never lived had them in severe cold or endured 6mnths of winter either....:)