Chickens really- My adventure into Goats

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Silly goats. Just because I was out to feed yesterday an hour earlier my little Pearl was crying for breakfast and then everyone was crying. :gig
Levi is definitely not impressed with me anymore. Poor kid won't come near me because he associates me with bad experiences. I'll have to love him up later today if I can catch him? Tried to catch him and he runs away.

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
My Son sitting on Kupid. That’s me after a ride. Pictures from last summer. First time my Son was brave enough to get up on his back. :lol:
00075330-CAC3-4FB4-8C7B-76421504CD66.jpeg

Last edited:

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well that helps him look tall! My first Arab was 15.3, but he was only 7/8.
The other 1/8 was Tennessee Walker.
My little mustang might be 14.2...need to stick her and find out. The older I get the shorter I like 'em, haha.
Kupid is a Polish Arabian. 19 years old. 14.2hh and the perfect size for me. He is very forward still and a blast to ride. You definitely have to ride him and not expecting a slow walk down the road. He prefers to trot and lope. If I get distracted out riding Kupid always throws in a spook and shys from silly things. Could be a rock, mailbox, plastic etc. :gig When I got him he was very green. I went to try him out and loped him down a trail. He bolted and tried to lose me off off his back. I hit the ground and silly guy walked up to me and looked down at me on the ground. I bought him that day. We have been through a lot of training over the years and he is so fantastic now. He has the smoothest gait and so responsive. I've had other horses over the years but Kupid is a keeper and he got me through a time in my life that wasn't easy. My very best friend that knows all my secrets. :hugs ..🐴

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Don't pursue Levi....ignore him and look busy in the area he is in...wait for him to come to you....put a hand full of pellets in your pocket and parcel them out when he comes to ya....he won't continue to flee when ya come towards him....he'll sniff and nibble at your pocket... :)

chickens really

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wilson. :idunno
I got Wilson from a breeder after the pure Sheltie puppy she sold me died.
He wasn’t socialized at all and fearful of people. 12 weeks old.
He was a biter and aggressive. We kept him and definitely a handful.
He has been ran over by our boat, tarred by roofers, run over by horses and shot once. He is a Border Collie/Aussie and 10 years old. He is highly intelligent and jumps through hoops and knows lots of tricks. I will ask Call him Assie , not Lassie. if Timmy fell in the well and he barks his head off. :D
He has to be chained up here because he runs off for 5 hours and his old shoulder injury really shows. He actually hides behind trees to run away. Pretends to play ball and suddenly runs past the ball and gone! :lol:
He also rings the doorbell daily when he needs anything... :ep :gig
09765599-9BAE-4333-97F6-89D3AF580951.jpeg

Last edited: