Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Scattered showers today. Just had one. Bulldozer man will be back tomorrow to run over the dirt again to smooth it out. Then he’ll move over to Bennett and Peggy’s, then to Bennetts brother’s place.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
26 this morn and supposedly last of this for a week or more👏👍👍. 55 today then 60s days -- YES!! Rains Fri night, off/on Sat, all day. Light, they say.

Soooo, things back to normal🥰🤣 whatever that is. I'll take the warmer as long as it happens. Flannel lined jeans are the bomb! Ladies -- another thing, the silky, insulated tights are THE best under our "dress jeans". Warm, less bulk, jeans slide over easy. Think ski clothes. Cost more but, I love these, bought several years back. Winter is just starting! 🫤.

Things to do. Better get moving along.👍🤣

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ladies -- another thing, the silky, insulated tights are THE best under our "dress jeans"
I've heard of men who would put on panty hose under their thermals for another "thin" yet effective layer. It may have been when I was doing refrigeration???? Back then I'd where 2 pair of boots. Insulated boots with a bread sack over my feet in the -80 blast freezer then start stripping in the cooler on your way to the outside 90's. Small bolts in there where you had to take off your gloves even for seconds was the worst.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Been up since 5:30, was 20 when I got up, and calling for a high of 32 today.
Brutally tired, so trying to rest for a bit now before I get stuff done. Been pretty mild weather here recently, almost a little surprising.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rainy here today. Temps in the mid fifties warming to 60’s overnight as the front goes east. One dog chewed up by ? raccoon. He’s on the mend but vet bill was high. Good thing our gubberment decided to curtail access to antibiotics. Actually I would have taken the dog in anyway in this case but it’s nice to have things to fall back on. Also need to get others in for various things before the new dog flu shows up.