Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
We had pretty steady/hard rain last night for a bit and the winds are up here today too. Only good thing about that is they will dry up the surface wet quicker... Need to check the rain gauge in a few when I go up the hill to feed the calves. Then will go up with hay in awhile. Sun trying to come out, dark clouds to the east as this all moves away.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went from partly cloudy last night on the weather online to snow till Friday. We haven't had sunlight in two or three days, time to fire the generator up to charge the battery. Be glad when I get this inverter/charger situation straightened out so I can put a genset on auto start. They are sending out a 3rd unit for me to break. Oh well it's why it's a Beta version, I break'em they keep sending them. Montana temperatures is spanking their equipment like they never seen throughout the US.
They are going to try and mimick what happens here and having a hard time doing so. Here is a excerpt from this morning...
Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 06-57-40 (No new emails) - ace.of_alltrades@yahoo.com - Yahoo Mail.png

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boys were wild this morning so they both got evicted after breakfast. (Boone comes inside to eat so I can kick Fen out the door without worrying about him stealing Boone’s food.)
I started out ok this morning but by the time TheMan got up, I was too stove up to feed.
I finally forced myself up and got the sourdough baked and hope I’m ok to feed everyone tonight.
IMG_7382.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We went from partly cloudy last night on the weather online to snow till Friday. We haven't had sunlight in two or three days, time to fire the generator up to charge the battery. Be glad when I get this inverter/charger situation straightened out so I can put a genset on auto start. They are sending out a 3rd unit for me to break. Oh well it's why it's a Beta version, I break'em they keep sending them. Montana temperatures is spanking their equipment like they never seen throughout the US.
They are going to try and mimick what happens here and having a hard time doing so. Here is a excerpt from this morning...
View attachment 104699
Montana is kicking their butt.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boys were wild this morning so they both got evicted after breakfast. (Boone comes inside to eat so I can kick Fen out the door without worrying about him stealing Boone’s food.)
I started out ok this morning but by the time TheMan got up, I was too stove up to feed.
I finally forced myself up and got the sourdough baked and hope I’m ok to feed everyone tonight.
View attachment 104700
DROOL !!!